For seafood lovers, there are many varieties of seafood available in Singapore such as fish, crabs, prawns, squid and clams.
Some of Singaporean's favourite seafood dishes are
- Fish (Grilled Fish, Steam Fish, Fish in sauces such as sweet and sour, tomato)
- Crabs (Chilli Crab, Black Pepper Crab, Salted Egg Crab)
- Shellout (bucket of prawn, shellfish, crab and sometimes lobster)
- Prawn (Cereal Prawn, Sambal Prawn)
- Stingray (Sambal Stingray)
- Squid (Sambal Sotong, Salted Egg Sotong)
Top 5 Places Serving Seafood
Places You RecommendedRecommend a Place
Photos of Seafood
Places serving Seafood
Buey Tahan Seefood offers halal seafood with more than 200 halal zichar dishes.
In true American fashion, Cajun on Wheels takes on the spirit of the gourmet food truck, catering fresh and quintessentially Louisiana-style seafood cuisine.